Islam's Seven Falsehoods
Islam makes 7 claims for itself. But these claims are not true even though all these claims are Orthodox Islam. These 7 claims are listed here:
- The Koran is Allah’s infallible word replacing the Bible, which is now corrupted and is unreliable.
- Allah is the only god there is: there is no Trinity (God the Father, The Holy Spirit and The Son).
- Muhammad is Allah’s final and perfect Prophet.
- Jesus is a Muslim Prophet. He is not God and not “The Savior”
- The Temple Mount and Jerusalem is the property of Allah, not the Jews.
- Islam is a religion of love and perfection.
- Islam is a religion of peace and justice.
Islam, also, has the hope of a messiah returning to this world to set up a worldwide Islamic Empire. This Muslim Messiah (The Mahdi) will cause all humans to worship Allah, and will rule the world in justice and equity. Their “Jesus” will be lower then the Mahdi and will help the Mahdi setup the Islamic Empire. The Mahdi will come to the earth during a major war; this is why the present Iran leadership wants to start a nuclear exchange: it will bring in the Muslim Messiah.
So, for Iran, it’s a win/win situation: whoever starts the nuclear exchange, their Messiah will come in the thick of it to defend Iran and destroy Iran’s enemies. This is why Iran (Ahmadinejad) doesn’t give a fig about how the rest of the world looks on their nuclear goals.